This Guild Wars 2 Huntsman Leveling Guide will show you exactly how to level your Huntsman crafting skill from 1 to 400 in the fastest and easiest way.
You will be able to craft pistols, rifles, shortbows, longbows, harpoon guns, torches and warhorns. Every profession, except the elementalist, will use at least one of these weapons but its is a especially good for rangers, engineers, thieves and warriors.
Leveling Huntsman from 1 to 400 will also grant you ten levels of experience.
Huntsman Leveling Guidelines
1. At the start of each tier always make first the crafting components from that tier till you gain 25 levels, then start making armor and insignias.
2. Discovering new items is the best way to level as it gives you twice the experience. So most of the leveling is done trough discovery and not trough armor making.
3. Each tier of Huntsman has 6 insignias you will use to make new discoveries. 3 are lower level and 3 are higher level. Make sure you use the lower level fist and don’t use them once you can make higher level insignias. They won’t give as much experience as high level ones so it’s a waste of resources. There are also dowels that are used to make insignias. Make sure to make them at the aproprate level.
4. The level of the insignia is very important so check that it is appropriate to your current huntsman level. Always combine these insignias with weapons that use less materials and then if needed use them on the others.
5. To level from 375 to 400 you will need to buy recipes from the master huntsman for insignias and getting these end game refined crafting materials can be hard and expensive.
As the game is still new and constantly changing you can get the latest version of this great guide by Zpyr0 by following the below link: