This Guild Wars 2 Armorsmith Leveling Guide will show you exactly how to level your Armorsmith crafting skill from 1 to 400 in the fastest and esiest way.
Leveling Armorsmith from 1 to 400 will also grant you ten levels of experience.
Armorsmith Leveling Guidelines
1. At the start of each tier always make first the crafting components from that tier till you gain 25 levels, then start making armor and insignias.
2. Discovering new items is the best way to level as it gives you twice the experience. So most of the leveling is done trough discovery and not trough armor making.
3. Each tier of Armorsmith has 6 insignias you will use to make new discoveries. 3 are lower level and 3 are higher level. Make sure you use the lower level fist and don’t use them once you can make higher level insignias. They won’t give as much experience as high level ones so it’s a waste of resources.
4. The level of the insignia is very important so check that it is appropriate to your current armorsmith level. Always combine these insignias with boots,shoulders, masks and gloves first, as these items use less material to make. Try to avoid making leggings and chests since they require more crafting materials.
5. To level from 375 to 400 you will need to buy recipes from the master armorsmith for insignias and getting these end game refined crafting materials is hard and expensive.
As the game is still new and constantly changing you can get the latest version of this great guide by Zpyr0 by following the below link: